Top Forex Brokers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Let's eat via internet (New way of eating)

Visualize eating, Imaginary eating, satisfy cravings, cure binge, eat less & lose weight
Science behind it: When u imagine eating, Dopamine is released
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is associated with pleasure and satiety
Your brain will react as if u're really eating it

Personally, I always eat while visualizing guilty pleasures
If I concentrate enough & let my saliva slowly mix into my food, it'll actually taste better
If I have a craving & starving or decide to binge, I'll just eat something fulfilling while visualizing eating my guilty pleasures
Here's pictures that help me visualize better & indulge in my guilty pleasures: http://pinterest.com/joshuatn/visualize-eating-power-of-imagination/
U can create your own too, follow me for updates & I'll follow u back
Let's use our imagination & slowly indulge in our guilty pleasures...
Let's eat via images from the internet

Use real visuals (pictures) & mouth movements to strengthen you imagination
Slowly open your mouth & try to eat it...

No comments:

Post a Comment